Napa Cabbage With Orange Peel. For the salad: Remove the skin from the chicken and shred the meat with a fork. Toss in a large bowl along with the scallions, red pepper, cabbage, lettuce, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, cilantro. Place napa cabbage, mandarin oranges, and apple in a bowl.
Coarsely chop the white and light green parts of the scallions. Reserve the dark green parts for. It's a simple thing: salted napa cabbage (more on that later), a honey-apple cider vinegar dressing, toasted pistachios fragrant with orange peel and thyme, some chives, some parsley, lots of. You can cook Napa Cabbage With Orange Peel using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Napa Cabbage With Orange Peel
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 4 cup of shreded napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 cup of any stock.
- It’s of garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of thinly slice fresh orange strip.
- Prepare of SEASONING.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
Combine the Napa cabbage, red cabbage and carrot in a large bowl; add half of the dressing and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, and add more dressing if needed.. Roast Leg of Pork with Glazed Dried Fruits Pork. Cabbage – Tender napa cabbage or savoy cabbage is best here.
Napa Cabbage With Orange Peel instructions
- with oil lightly sautee onion then add napa cabbage and stock bring it to a boil.
- simmer for 5 minute or more depending on preference softness.
- add seasoning and off heat top garnish.
Fennel – If you can't find fennel, thinly sliced celery would also be good. Radishes – Use a mix of watermelon and red radishes, or all red radishes. Carrots – If you can find them, purple carrots are gorgeous in this recipe, but orange ones taste just as good. Add the cabbage and toss to coat evenly. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, oranges, fennel, and parsley.