Vegan masala chai. Almond milk tea with fresh ginger, homemade chai spice blend with cardamom, cinnamon, pepper. Flavorful traditional Indian Chai tea made vegan. This recipe for Vegan Masala Chai features bold black tea and seven aromatic spices for a robust chai experience.
How to make authentic Masala Chai, like they do in India, using whole spices. This would be delicious served with Spicy Chai Molasses Cookies! One sip and this Vegan Masala Chai Hot Chocolate will have you hooked. You can cook Vegan masala chai using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan masala chai
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of coin of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of large lemon grass leaves.
- Prepare Handful of mint leaves.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Tea Masala.
It's unlike anything you've tried before. This decadent treat is insanely delicious and will make you instantly happier. It's our signature masala chai blend made just for vegans and diabetics. Or watch our video instructions to become a true.
Vegan masala chai step by step
- In a saucepan, add water, tea leaves, tea masala, grated ginger, mint leaves, jaggery powder and lemon grass. Bring this to a boil..
- Once it comes to a boil, add almond milk and stir continuously for 2-3 mins on low flame..
- Enjoy this garama garam chai with your loved ones.
- HOW TO MAKE ALMOND MILK :- Soak almonds in water overnight or for at least 3 hours. After soaking, remove their skin. Add the almonds (without skin) and water in a blender and blend it. Strain the the milk using muslin cloth or nut milk bag. You can use this milk within 2 -3 days..
- When you add almond milk, make sure that your gas is on low flame. If you cook it on high flame you might get a bitter taste of the milk..
- Make sure you stir continuously for 3 to 4 mins. Almond milk won't boil all you need to do is stir continuously..
This masala chai recipe is the perfect balance of spicy and sweet. The primary difference between chai and masala chai is that masala chai includes spices, while chai is simply tea and milk. Vegan Masala Chai For those on the Vegan journey who miss the authentic taste of a rich, creamy chai, Quikfoods, the pioneers in instant chai latte, is excited to announce its latest creation. This recipe for Vegan Masala Chai features bold black tea and seven aromatic spices for a robust chai experience. Find this Pin and more on A Rooted Kitchen Group Submission Board by Lands & Flavors.