Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. Moong dal Payasam is a creamy payasam made with small yellow lentil. Simple, delicious and comforting payasam made with easily available ingredients at home.
Kheer and payasam are the terms that refer to Indian puddings mostly cooked with milk. Moong dal payasam is a traditional South Indian variety & is also known as paruppu payasam or parippu. Ingredients for Moong Dal Payasam Recipe. You can have Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam
- You need 1 cup of soaked Mogar Moong Dal.
- You need 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sago soaked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almonds and Cashews finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- It’s pinch of Saffron strings.
- You need as needed of raisins, Almonds & Cashews for garnishing.
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. He is Chef extraordinaire, runs a successful TV Channel FoodFood, hosted Khana Khazana cookery. moong dal payasam recipe with step by step photos. creamy and delicious paruppu payasam made with yellow mung lentils, jaggery, coconut milk. This moong dal payasam is a lovely dessert that can be made not only during festive occasions but also on special occasions or for guests. you can also..paruppu. Moong dal payasam or kheer is a popular payasam made during festivals.
Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam instructions
- Boil soaked mogar moong dal & sago together..
- When dal & sago are cooked whisk with whisker and add coconut milk & saffron..
- When starts bubbling & thickens add desiccated coconut raisins, Almonds & Cashews mix well and add jaggery mix and stir continuously. Turn off gas and add elaichi powder mix well and Serve hot or chilled both the ways garnish with raisins, almonds and cashews..
Moong dal payasam or pasi paruppu payasam is a creamy and delicious payasam and is one of my favourites too. Amma usually insists to make dal payasam during festival times and its always a treat. Once the pressure is released naturally set the green moong dal aside. Heat a sauce pan on medium flame, combine the jaggery with water, allow the. Home » PAYASAM / KHEERS » Pasi paruppu payasam recipe