Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert).
You can cook Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert)
- Prepare 500 ml of Chilled coconut milk (carton type, not canned) or soy milk.
- Prepare 15 of threads Saffron.
- You need 6 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 4 tbsp of Liquid sweetener.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Powdered cardamom.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Raw almonds (soaked in water for 8-12 hours).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pistachios.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) instructions
- Warm up 2 tablespoons of coconut milk (or soy milk). Add the saffron and set aside for some time..
- Place the remaining milk, chia seeds, liquid sweetener, cardamom, and Step 1 into a bowl..
- Combine well and place into the microwave overnight or at least 4-6 hours to chill..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir well to get rid of any lumps. Pour into individual dishes..
- Finely chop the nuts with a knife and sprinkle onto the pudding with the raisins. Top with shredded coconut..
- Add some love and gratitude, and serve!.