Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup.
You can have Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup
- Prepare 6 cup of WATER or Broth (I used 3 Vegan Bouillon Cubes).
- You need 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill GARBANZO FLOUR.
- Prepare 1 clove of Peeled GARLIC.
- It’s 1/4 cup of OLIVE OIL.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground CUMIN.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pink Himalaya SALT.
- You need 1 of Stir in to taste GARAM MASALA POWDER.
- Prepare 1 of Stir in to taste GROUND CORIANDER.
- It’s 1 of Stir in to taste CAYENNE PEPPER.
Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup instructions
- Put in a saucepan the water, olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and bring to a boil; then simmer.
- Slowly stir in and whisk Garbanzo Flour; keep that whisk moving!.
- Once the soup is well…. Soupy… Creamy… And not lumpy… Stir in remaining spices. Turn off burner and cover… put your PJs on…cue up a movie… get your pretty bowl and spoon… And enjoy a creamy creamless bowl of soup! Feet up… And chill….