Quick Sauté: Sugar snap, mushroom and onion炒豌豆#家常快炒##vegan#.
You can cook Quick Sauté: Sugar snap, mushroom and onion炒豌豆#家常快炒##vegan# using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Sauté: Sugar snap, mushroom and onion炒豌豆#家常快炒##vegan#
- You need 1 of medium size onions (any color works).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of sugar snap.
- You need 1 cup of seafood mushroom.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of non-filtered extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water or white wine.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Organic tamari sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder (optional).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Quick Sauté: Sugar snap, mushroom and onion炒豌豆#家常快炒##vegan# instructions
- Heat up a heavy duty cast iron wok/skillet on high heat. In the meantime, rinse sugar snap under tap water in a colander and drain them aside. Quickly remove outer layer of the onions, and slice it thinly. Smash a clove of fresh garlic using the side of your knife and mince it roughly..
- By now the wok should be hot enough. Pour olive oil in the wok and immediately add slice onions. Sauté for a few seconds. Season it with salt and pepper. 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala if you have. Turn the heat down to medium and add 1/4 cup of water or wine and sauté until onions are softened and aromatic..
- Pour drained sugar snap into the wok all together. Add tamari sauce and the rest a quarter cup of water or wine. Sauté until sugar snap turn to bright green color and the flavor are well coated for about 30 seconds. Adjust seasoning if necessary..
- Serve immediately.