Indian Green Chutney.
You can have Indian Green Chutney using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Green Chutney
- You need 1 of large bunch cilantro top, about 3 cups.
- Prepare 1 cup of mint leaves, loosely packed.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey, I prefer raw honey.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of large Serrano pepper, stemmed.. but with seeds.. add more if you dare.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of olive oil as needed.
Indian Green Chutney instructions
- Combine ingredients in a blender, drizzle enough oil while push8ng herbs to the blades until a pesto like consistency.
- Great to serve with naan, meats, fish. accompanied well with some Greek yogurt.