Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Creamy coconut mushroom chicken is fancy enough for your dinner guests but also simple When I think of the perfect date night at home, this coconut mushroom chicken is definitely on the menu. This creamy garlic mushroom recipe is as versatile as it is delicious. Of course, the cream needs to be replaced with something else.
It's loaded with flavor, packed with healthy ingredients and makes for a perfect weeknight meal. This easy delicious Vegan Creamy Coconut Mushroom Lentils comes packed with flavour and is a perfect recipe for meat-free Mondays or any day of the week for that matter. So creamy, peanut butter coconut miso mushroom noodles, um, but you could swap the peanut butter for almond butter as well if you'd rather. You can cook Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare 150 gms of Spinach.
- You need of Paste – place in food processor.
- You need 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- You need 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- Prepare of Spice Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 4 of Whole Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need of Others.
- You need 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- It’s 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Produce.
- It’s 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- Prepare 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- You need 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
What comes to your mind when you think about tropical cuisine? The first thing I think of is the delicious taste of coconut. Try my simple recipe for a creamy coconut garlic mushroom pasta. Introducing this one-skillet sautéed tempeh served in a creamy, peppery, and rich mushroom coconut sauce.
Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
Tempeh is first cut into bite-size cubes. Easy Creamy Mushrooms – The easiest, creamiest mushrooms you will ever have – it's so good, you'll want to skip the main dish and make this a meal instead! Like wow, why is this mushroom soup so much better than any I've had before!? There's just something about the earthy mushrooms and subtle but insanely addictive creamy coconut that just. Learn how to make an iconic comforting Cream Mushroom Soup.