Vegan Amaranth, Dates and Almond Laddoo. Try these delicious, refined-sugar-free Amaranth, Dates & Almond energy balls perfect for snacking on. dates are used to make these balls which The dates in this recipe eliminate the need for refined sugar, but add quite a bit of natural sweetness to the ladoos. If you want the laddoos to be less sweet. Choose from vegan laddoo and kaju katli to chocolates, barfi and beyond!
Almond and amaranth lodoos can be made quickly and make a perfect delicacy for the festival season. They are crunchy, crisp, and soft at the same time. These dates ladoos are so easy to make that I almost make these twice a week in small. You can have Vegan Amaranth, Dates and Almond Laddoo using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Amaranth, Dates and Almond Laddoo
- You need 1/2 cup of Amaranth or Rajgira.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Good quality dates.
- Prepare Pinch of Powdered cardamom.
- You need 8 to 10 of Almonds; coarsely chopped.
- You need 8 to 10 of Almonds; powdered.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
The Best Amaranth Vegan Recipes on Yummly Almond milk too is a rich source of calcium and protein, while apple is loaded with fibre and nutrients. Working together, these nutritious ingredients keep When a recipe is satiating, tasty and healthy too, you don't have to think twice before making it. Well, this Vegan Amaranth Almond Milk and Apple.
Vegan Amaranth, Dates and Almond Laddoo step by step
- Place 1/2 cup amaranth and 1 1/2 cups of water in a pan. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. When the amaranth has absorbed a little bit of water and looked slightly cooked, add the finitely chopped dates. Continue to cover and cook for another 5 minutes adding more water if required..
- When the amaranth is cooked to the desired softness, add the cardamom powder and oil and cook it in medium heat for everything to come together with most water dried up. Add the chopped and powdered almonds; mix well and turn off the heat..
- Let the mixture cool completely. Grease your palms with a little bit of oil, take small bits of the sweet amaranth mixture, roll it between your palms to make little balls..
- It’ll be very soft and sticky so take care while handling it. Decorate them with small pieces of almonds. You can serve them right away or let them chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours for all the flavors to develop well..
Naivedyam Recipes, Vegan Dates Sesame/Khajoor Til Laddu recipe is sugarfree, fatfree nutritious Dates, sesame and coconut laddu is vegan, sugar-free, quick and easy. – Desserts Ice Creams – Aamkhand Almond Chocolate Puff Pastry Fruit Trifle Pudding. Rajgira Ladoo Recipe – Ramdana Ladoo Recipe – Amaranth Seeds Laddu Recipe. Vegan Amaranth Dates and Almond Laddoo. Rajgira Ladoos are easy and delicious recipe made with puffed rajgira seeds