L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP). Try all of our new flavours. Smoothies, oats, and superfoods frozen and ready in minutes L. S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) in depth.
Adding salt to taste and oats. Keep vigil and stir fry in between. S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP). You can have L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP)
- You need 25 grams of Wheat Dalyia..
- You need 2 tbsp of Oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil (soya oil).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Cumine seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 grams of asfoerdita.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Easiest recipe ever made yammy fills tummy ! If you don't have barley Dalia feel free to use wheat daliya or steel cut oats/ broken oats in the recipe. Dalia is very nutritious, wholesome & easy to digest. So a simple bowl of Dalia Soup in.
L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) instructions
- In a Bowl stir fry (broken wheat grain size1/4) dalyia. Till colour changes to brown. In soya oil keeping flame low medium..
- Simmer the stove. Now pour water in it and stir it. Adding salt to taste and oats..
- Let it boil for 10 minutes. Keep vigil and stir fry in between. Keep the flame medium higher..
- In a big shallow spoon put 2 table spoon soya oil heat it and then put cumine seeds to get fry now add asfoeardita..
- When done pour all the ingredients of shallow spoon in to the bowl ( This is to be done at once this pouring should be very fast keep lid at once( this process is known as chounk lagao) ..
- This is the easiest recipe. One can make it any time..
- Transfer it to serving plates/ bowls..
- Now you know what is next step ….. ha ha ….
Cracked Wheat ( Daliya)Mixed Dal Dosa. You can prepare IDLI , UTTAPAM and DOSA with same batter. Fermented foods are predigested by bacteria and hence easier to digest. Also lactic acid and enzymes… Add some water Cover the lid and let the vegetables cook a bit…don't overcook the veggies. Noe add salt to taste, turmeric, chilli and spice mix.