You can have Vegan Platter using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Platter
- Prepare of Almond flour flat bread.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of almond flour.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoon of maida for biding.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Amchur.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of Vegan Oil (Canola oil).
- It’s of Chrunchy Hummus oil free.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soaked and boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of white til roasted.
- You need Half of grated carrot.
- It’s Half of finely chopped onions.
- You need Half of finely chopped raw mango.
- You need 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need Half of lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Chilli powder.
- You need as needed of Water to blend to smooth paste.
- You need of High protein salad.
- You need 2 spoons of rajma.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Kala chana.
- You need 1/2 cup of sprouted green gram dhal.
- It’s 1/2 of Raw mango finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small carrot grated.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
Vegan Platter instructions
- Almond flour flat bread. Easy husky almond flour need half cup raw almonds, just pulse it in a mixer for 5 times with breaks every now and then.. leave 10 seconds gap and grind to fine powder. Make sure grind the flour with the skin it has all the nutritional value. Then add maida jeera powder amchur and salt and add lukewarm water make a dough.For making roti heat a tawa add a spoon of canola oil then spread one ball size roti on the tawa and pat with you fingers to make it flat keep in sim..
- Now pour canola oil around the roti and cook for a while. Then flip and cook on the other side also with a dash of oil. It will get brown specs which means it’s cooked.Serve with crunchy hummus(posted below).
- Note: do not over grind the flour it will become almond butter..
- Chruncy hummus. Grind boiled Chanasalt jeera powder white til roasted grind with little water. Mix in grated carrot chopped raw mango and onions to the dip to make it chrunchy.Garnish with chilli powder..
- High protein salad. Boil rajma brown Chanawith little salt and add sprouts. To this add grated carrots chopped cucumber and chopped raw mango and green chilli and half lime. Add salt for the carrot and cucumber as per taste. Mix well and serve as an accompaniment..