Ginger Vegan Fried Rice. We love to cook, but in summer we prefer to make simple recipes, such as this awesome vegan fried rice. This simple vegan fried rice makes an easy and filling meatless meal. It's packed with tons of veggies and flavorful garlic ginger tofu.
It is high in protein, healthy and satisfying, even non-vegans will love it! This recipe is inspired by Jasmine's mom aka @sweetsimplemom. She used to make vegan egg fried rice for us all of the time. You can have Ginger Vegan Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Vegan Fried Rice
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 2 cup of dice green bean.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 cup of pounded ginger more if you like strong ginger flavour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Vegan Thai fried rice – So delicious with authentic flavors just like what you get in Thai restaurants without the meat 🙂 I recreated this recipe with vivid memories of the fried rice from the streets of Thailand, absolutely delicious, flavorful and moreish! While this is a vegan recipe that I. How to make Vegan Fried Rice. This is a super simple recipe that really delivers on flavor!
Ginger Vegan Fried Rice instructions
- Cooked rice as usual set aside.
- In pan with oil lightly brown ginger and green bean for about 3 minute till lightly brown but not burn then add cooked rice and light soy sauce mix well for another 2 minute.
- Top with dash of black pepper.
The story is that Emperor Yang Guang tasted the dish in Yangzhou and loved it so much that it became an imperial dish. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute until soft. Add bell peppers and cook for a minute. This means adding the vegan butter to the wok, chopping & dicing the veggies, and mixing together the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sugar for the vegan fried rice sauce.