Vickys Healthier Carrot Chips / Fries.
You can cook Vickys Healthier Carrot Chips / Fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Healthier Carrot Chips / Fries
- It’s 1 kg of carrots.
- It’s 1 of fresh black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped tarragon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour / corn starch or starch of choice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil or use spray oil.
Vickys Healthier Carrot Chips / Fries step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Cut the carrots into batons/sticks, around 1cm thickness and 8cm length.
- Drizzle or spray the oil over a lined baking tray.
- Add the carrot batons then sprinkle over the cornstarch and some fresh black pepper.
- Toss the carrots to coat in the oil/starch mixture and let bake for 45 minutes.
- Mix the tarragon and salt together then season the carrots with it before serving.