Napa Cabbage And Carrot / Diet Vegan. Napa Cabbage And Carrot / Diet Vegan NATURAL SWEET AND FLAVOURFULL AS IT IS. Napa Cabbage Leave Spring Rolls Eat Smarter. A head of Napa Cabbage Carrot; Green onion Slivered almonds; Sesame seeds Napa cabbage is a load full of antioxidants and is known to help prevent many types of cancers.
How To Prepare Easy Vegan Kimchi? To salt, the cabbage – cut the end of the cabbage at the base. You only need to slice apples, carrots and some cabbage, mince a bit of garlic and ginger, and toss all the ingredients.. You can cook Napa Cabbage And Carrot / Diet Vegan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Napa Cabbage And Carrot / Diet Vegan
- You need 1 large of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of water or vegetable stock optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of NAPA CABBAGE (OPTION 1 ).
- You need 6 cup of napa cabbage OR.
- It’s of GREEN BEAN AND NAPA CABBAGE (OPTION 2 ).
- You need 4 cup of Green bean and napa cabbage mix.
- Prepare 6 small of red cherry tomato.
- It’s 4 tbsp of fresh coriander leaf.
I started Vegan.io to make it as easy as possible for you to stick to a vegan diet. Learn more about our vegan meal plans. After sightseeing in the freezing rain, we needed something warm. I got a delicious dish of boiled ham, salami, potatoes, cabbage, and carrots.
Napa Cabbage And Carrot / Diet Vegan step by step
- SERVING OPTION 1,,in pan with oil saute carrot for half a minute then add napa cabbage and mix well***TIPS THE SWEETNESS COMES FROM THE SAUTE GRATED CARROT **.
- add water or stock with seasoning and simmer for 2 minute then serve immediately.
- SERVING OPTION 2,,,, STIR FRY GREEN BEAN AND NAPA CABBAGE WITH TOMATO.
- SERVING OPTION 3,,,NAPA CABBAGE AND CARROT WITH SMALL RED CHILI PEPPER.
I love ham bean soup and make it quite a bit in the cold months. I dress up my normal recipe with salami and cabbage. I love adding turnip, potato, carrot and zucchini, too. This a great recipe to play. The most perfect cooked vegan cabbage fritters recipe, made with fresh shredded cabbage, carrots, turmeric, flaxseeds, flour, salt, and pepper.