'Thyme Fries' (vegan).
You can cook 'Thyme Fries' (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 'Thyme Fries' (vegan)
- Prepare 3 large of potatoes, washed, dried and cut..
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme leaves, picked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Maldon sea salt flakes and ground black pepper..
'Thyme Fries' (vegan) instructions
- Heat oven to 210 C.
- Put cut fries into a pan of cold salted water..
- Bring pan to the boil..
- As soon as the pan comes to the boil, drain the fries, tip them onto a clean tea towel, then into a large bowl..
- Pour over olive oil, add herbs and seasonings, and use your hands to get them all covered in it..
- Put the fries on a baking sheet, and put them into the oven..
- Cook for 10 minutes, then turn them around to get the white sides browned..
- Cook them for another 10 minutes or so, or until they are nice and crispy and browned..