Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk. Vegetarian coconut rice is a flavorful side dish that can be eaten on its own as a simple side dish for an Indian food or Thai or pan-Asian themed meal, or, make this easy coconut rice instead of plain steamed white rice to pair with a stir-fry or any kind of sauce such as a vegetarian curry or an Indian lentil dahl. Variations of coconut rice are enjoyed all over Asia, where coconuts are in. Red Curry Quinoa Fried Rice- one pot vegan meal with veggies, quinoa and flavored with red curry paste, coconut milk & Thai basil!
Then you should definitely try this Vegan Red Curry Fried Rice. A great change from dal rice or pulao. How To Make Red Curry Fried Rice. You can have Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked leftover white rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- It’s 8 small of dice shallot or 1 large onion.
- It’s 2 cup of mix dice red /green /yellow bell pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of POUNDED PEANUT PASTE.
- It’s 1 of handful peanut.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 small of deseeded red chili pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of toasted sesame seed.
- It’s of SEASONING.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
We suggest that you prepare your vegan Red Curry Fried Rice in three separate parts. First, you'll want to add your rice, red curry paste and coconut milk to a deep set pan or pot and let that simmer. Next, you will want to scramble up a block of firm tofu in a pan and cook through with a touch of turmeric. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a stir-fry pan or wide skillet.
Vegan Fried Rice With Coconut Milk step by step
- POUND PEANUT PASTE.
- pound all ingredients to paste.
- FRIED RICE.
- with oil saute shallot then add pounded paste and mix bell pepper.
- add cooked white rice with seasoning and stir fry and mix well.
- add coconut milk then stir fry rice till fragrant and rice are dry about 3 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- serve fried rice and mix pepper with coconut milk on banana leaf.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY VEGAN FRIED RICE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343343-ginger-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342309-spicy-carrot-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/468729-prickle-lettuce-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340470-tofu-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348611-okra-in-tumeric-vegan-fried-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361752-salsa-vegan-fried-rice.
What could possibly be better than a giant bowl of fried rice? The richness and creaminess of the coconut brown rice, red pepper, onions, and peas, all topped with chewy baked tofu bites and roasted cashews, I mean really. Coconut Milk – adding a little when cooking the rice first will make the rice so creamy and fluffy! Coconut Oil- you may use any other flavourless. In a large pot over medium heat, combine rice, coconut milk, water, sugar, and salt.