Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Prepare 4 of leeks, sliced into 1cm rounds.
- It’s 150 ml of hot vegetable stock.
- You need 150 ml of white wine (or more vegetable stock).
Vickys Braised Leeks Side Dish, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Put the butter, garlic and thyme in a frying pan over a medium-low heat and cook until softened.
- Add the leeks and toss in the butter mixture.
- Tip into a roasting tin and arrange so the leeks are in one layer.
- Pour over the stock and wine.
- Wet a piece of parchment paper and place over the tin. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the paper then return to the oven for a further 10 minutes to colour the leeks.
- Baste then spoon into a nice serving dish.