Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 450 grams of even-sized potatoes, scrubbed clean.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Vickys Garlic and Sesame Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Boil the potatoes whole in water until almost tender, time depends on the size of your potatoes. Medium potatoes will need around 15 minutes. Large potatoes will need 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Drain the potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them all in half then cut each half into 3 wedges.
- Turn the potatoes gently in the oil on a baking tray to coat both sides.
- Season with salt, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and crushed garlic and toss carefully.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden and drain on kitchen paper before serving.
- These go great with my flavoured mayos for parties or a side https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360100-vickys-flavoured-mayonnaises-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.