Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of Cookie Dough Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 118 grams of rice flour (3/4 cup).
- You need 94 grams of tapioca starch (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 95 grams of corn starch (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 70 grams of cocoa powder (2/3 cup).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer (dry mix only), recipe link below.
- It’s 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Cookie Dough Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 170 grams of sunflower spread / butter (3/4 cup).
- It’s 200 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of light coconut milk to bind.
- Prepare of Cream Filling.
- Prepare 230 grams of icing / powdered sugar (2 cups).
- It’s 3 tbsp of sunflower spread / shortening.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light coconut milk.
Vickys Oreo Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Whisk the flour, starches, egg replacer, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa together in a bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338157-vickys-best-egg-replacer-powder-for-gluten-free-vegan-baking.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the sunflower spread and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and 3 teaspoons of rice milk.
- Gradually add in the dry mix and knead until you can form a smooth dough, adding a teaspoon or 2 of rice milk if required so the dough is not too stiff.
- Split the dough into 2 equal portions and roll each into a 10 inch long sausage shape.
- Wrap each in clingfilm and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking tray or 2 with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the dough and cut it into 1/4" rounds. You should get 40 slices from each 'sausage'.
- Place the rounds onto the lined sheets and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool a couple of minutes on the sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Mix the filling ingredients together well to make a thick, spreadable cream.
- Spread some filling on half of the cookies and set the other half of the cookies on top and gently press together to sandwich the filling in.
- Store in an airtight box for up to 3 days.