Vickys Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing.
You can cook Vickys Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Prepare 65 grams of (half a cup) unsalted cashew nuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of capers.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of worcestershire sauce, see my vegan link below.
- Prepare 75 ml of water.
Vickys Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing instructions
- Soak the cashews in boiling water for at least an hour, then drain and rinse.
- Now simply throw all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth. Adjust to taste, add more mustard or garlic and blitz again. For a more cheesy tasting dressing, add more nutritional yeast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- This dressing gets thicker as it sits in the fridge so you can use it as a sandwich spread or a dip too.
- Keeps well in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.
- Makes around 240mls / 1 cup.