Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 170 grams (3/4 cup) of softened butter / sunflower spread.
- You need 120 grams (1/2 cup) of packed) light brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 60 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of medium banana and 1 small banana, well mashed.
- It’s 140 grams (1 cup) of plain / gluten-free flour.
- You need 80 grams (1 cup) of rolled oats.
- You need 56 grams (1/2 cup) of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 100 grams (3/4 cup) of plain chocolate chips.
Vickys Banana Choc Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 375°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in the milk, vanilla and mashed banana. It'll look curdled but don't worry. Mix well.
- Mix in the flour, oats, ground almonds, baking soda and cinnamon (and xanthan gum if using) until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and place on the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 – 14 minutes until golden and set.
- Let cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Will keep well in an airtight container for a couple of days.