Harusame Salad – Japanese Glass Noodle Salad.
You can have Harusame Salad – Japanese Glass Noodle Salad using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Harusame Salad – Japanese Glass Noodle Salad
- You need 50 g of glass noodle.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dried wakame seaweed.
- You need Half of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of sea salt (for sprinkle over the vegs).
- It’s 1 slices of ham (skip for vegetarian/vegan).
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of white sesame seeds (toasted).
Harusame Salad – Japanese Glass Noodle Salad instructions
- Follow the the packaging instructions to rehydrate glass noodle.
- Rehydrate wakame seaweeds in water for 15 minutes. Squeeze the water out and set aside..
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and thinly slice diagonally..
- Cut carrot into julienne strips.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the cucumber and carrot and coat well. Set aside for 5 minutes. Then quickly rinse off the salt and squeeze the water out. Set aside..
- Cut the Sam into julienne strips and set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk all together..
- In a large bowl, add glass noodle, vegetables, wakame seaweeds and ham. Pour the dressing. Toss all together. Add the boil egg on top..
- Chill the salad in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. You can keep in the fridge up for 2 days..