CHIA PUDDINGS. Chia pudding makes an awesome meal prep option, so I recommend making a few flavors on a Sunday to enjoy all week long. If you do actually assemble/mix the flavors ahead, I recommend. It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert!
You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. Chia Pudding from Delish.com is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a healthy dessert alternative any Cooking with chia seeds might *sound* intimidating, but in reality they couldn't be easier to whip up! You can have CHIA PUDDINGS using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CHIA PUDDINGS
- Prepare 400 grams of can coconut cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 40 ml of honey.
- Prepare of what ever toppings you like.
It was hard to figure out which one to make first, but after playing. Chia seed pudding is a cold, creamy dessert made when any sweetened liquid — milk, coconut milk, or fruit purée — is thickened with chia seeds until a pudding-like texture is achieved. Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup. It's a sweet, chocolatey and low-carb feel good treat!
CHIA PUDDINGS step by step
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well..
- Cover with glad wrap. Put in fridge to thicken for 4 hours. Over night is best..
- Remove from fridge. Place in serving glases. Top with whatever toppings you like..
- Here I made a mixed berry coulis, strawberries and banana and sprinkle of cacao powder..
Learn how to make chia pudding (the best chia pudding recipe). It's easy to make chia seed pudding and you can layer it with your favorite fruits and nuts for a vegan, dairy-free, paleo and all around. This chia pudding is delicious on its own—and even better when layered with maple yogurt as a parfait. Leftover maple yogurt can be repurposed for breakfast and topped with fruit and granola. Chia pudding basically allows you to eat dessert any time of day.