HEALTHY CHOC ORANGE MOUSSE. Place the avocados, orange juice, rice malt syrup, orange extract and cocoa powder into a food processor. Serve with the orange zest on top. These Healthy Choc-orange Biscuits are seriously simple to make & the delicious combination of orange & dark chocolate make this biscuit a special There are certain flavour combinations that just work.
Chocolate Orange Avocado Mousse – Creamy avocado and banana blended with sweet dates, orange and cacao. It is a recipe that I make often and I have been meaning to change the photos on the post for quite some time. This vegan chocolate orange mousse is smooth, creamy and addictive. You can have HEALTHY CHOC ORANGE MOUSSE using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of HEALTHY CHOC ORANGE MOUSSE
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of agave.
- You need 1 tbsp of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of avocado, halved, stone removed.
It's decadent, healthy and is the perfect non dairy sweet treat. As always if you make this vegan chocolate orange mousse be sure to leave me a comment, rate this recipe and tag me on Instagram. Try this dark, rich chocolate mousse with hints of orange. This is a lovely dessert to serve up for dinner parties and special occasions.
HEALTHY CHOC ORANGE MOUSSE step by step
- In a food processor, blitz together all the ingredients until smooth. Add extra sweetener if needed..
- Pour in martini glasses. Serve with a dollop of whipped "cream" (refer to recipes).
- Note: to make the candied orange from the pics. Pour some honey in a small pan, medium heat. Roughly 2 tbsp. Add a small drizzle of water. Remove skin from orange. Cut the white from the skin. Cut inro large dices. When honey is softly bubbling, add the orange skin, reduce the heat and cook until honey thickens. Remove from heat. Serve..
A traditional chocolate mousse with a hint of orange flavor. This luxurious dairy-free and low-carb mousse is made simply with eggs and chocolate. My usual mousse recipe is far nicer mouth feel than this one. Make this classic chocolate dessert in minutes with just a few White choc & cardamom mousses. These sophisticated mousses are a breeze to make and a great dinner party dessert.