RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL. This "Roasted" tomato basil soup is raw, vegan and super tasty. It is a favorite fall recipe at Rawmazing. Raw Food "Roasted" Tomato Basil Soup.
Meanwhile, in medium skillet, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent. This could be eaten as marinara sauce or tomato soup — because honestly it would be fantastic either way. Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. You can have RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL
- It’s of soup.
- You need 6 of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 of drops of tobasco sause or worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 of small red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of of vegetable stock.
- It’s of salt & white pepper.
- It’s of oil.
- You need 1/2 of bunch basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of of lemon juice.
- It’s of salt n pepper.
Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. Best-Ever Tomato-Basil Soup (Made with Fresh Tomatoes!) When we count ingredients, we don't usually count salt, pepper, or cooking oil. But the olive oil plays a starring role in this recipe.
RAW TOMATO SOUP with BASIL OIL instructions
- Put all the soup ingredients in a food processor and blitz untill smooth. Taste. Season. Add more stock if needed..
- Pour through a strainer a few times to make it completely smooth. Then pour into serving bowls. Save the food in the strainer to use in something else so theres no waist..
- Wash food processor. Place basil and oil. Blitz until smooth. Let it sit for 10 minutes to infuse. Taste. Pour through a strainer into a sauce bottle..
- Drizzle over with the basil oil. Serve with some bread and a dollop of sour cream or natural yoghurt in the middle if you like.
- Note: you can heat it up in a saucepan over very low heat until only just warm if you like but keep in mind it is a RAW dish. Enjoy…
In addition to what you'll use to soften the onions and garlic, you'll drizzle some in at the end of cooking while you. This Easy Tomato Basil Soup is for those times when I am feeling virtuous and when I don't have much time. The flavours of this Tomato Basil Soup are fresh, vibrant and untainted. The only ingredients are tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil (plus a little oil and seasoning). Pour the soup into bowls and decorate with some sliced cherry tomatoes, a sprinkle of ground black pepper, dried basil and oregano.