RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK. RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK step by step. Place the cream cheese in a bowl and put into the microwave to soften slightly. In a food processor, add cream cheese, spinach, stock, pistachios and a tiny drizzle of honey.
I've made this a few different times over the past month or so and it is always delicious. My boys happily clean their plates when this is on the table. RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK raw.. . vegan. . . easy. . . delicious. . . You can have RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato, sliced (24 pieces) 1.5mm thin.
- Prepare 150 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 40 grams of pistachios, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of powder veggie stock.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of salt and white pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of VEGAN OPTION.
- It’s of vegan option.
- Prepare 150 grams of silken tofu or cashews (soaked in water).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powder veggie stock.
- You need 40 grams of pistachios, chopped (if using tofu).
- It’s of salt and white pepper.
Place sweet potato rounds in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Coat the tops of the sweet potato rounds with coconut oil. Remove the sweet potato rounds from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Sweet Corn Salad (with spinach) – add raw to your plate!
RAW SWEET POTATO and SPINACH STACK instructions
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and put into the microwave to soften slightly..
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, spinach, stock, pistachios and a tiny drizzle of honey. Blitz until mixed well but not smooth. Taste. Season. Pour into a piping bag. Place in the fridge to firm up. Roughly 30 minutes..
- Or. Blitz together the vegan option. Taste. Season. Pour into piping bag and place in fridge..
- Place a sweet potato slice on a plate. Pipe on the spinach mixture. Place on another sweet potato and repeat. Drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle with crushed pistachios..
- Note: the 1st and 3rd pics, slices are at 3mm. The 2nd pic, the slices are at 1.5mm.
Combine the oil with one tablespoon of the butter, the syrup and the vanilla in a small dish or bowl. stir-fried onion, carrots, celery, asparagus, mushrooms, and baby spinach with chicken or tofu in teriyaki sauce rice noodles with tofu, carrots, green beans, bell pepper, and baby corn in peanut. Grease an ovenproof dish generously with butter and spread half the sweet potato slices across the bottom. Top with a layer of spinach, then the remaining potato. Pour over the cream mixture, through a sieve to remove the garlic and herbs, then sprinkle with cheese. Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.