Vickys Chickpea & Broccoli Spaghetti GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Chickpea & Broccoli Spaghetti GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chickpea & Broccoli Spaghetti GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 240 grams of gluten-free dried spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil plus extra to dress.
- You need 300 grams of broccoli cut into small florets.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 head of garlic, cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 400 grams of can of chickpeas, drained.
- Prepare 150 grams of canned sweetcorn, drained.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
Vickys Chickpea & Broccoli Spaghetti GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Start cooking the pasta in boiling, salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onion, garlic and broccoli until almost softened, around 5 minutes.
- When the pasta has cooked add a ladleful of the pasta water to the frying pan along with the salt, chickpeas and sweetcorn, heating through for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta then add the vegetables and pasta back into the pasta pan.
- Squeeze in some lemon juice and some extra olive oil and toss gently to dress.
- Serve with a small sprinkle of chilli flakes and if you like, some grated parmesan over the top.