Vickys Homemade Cinnamon Chips.
You can have Vickys Homemade Cinnamon Chips using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Cinnamon Chips
- Prepare 180 grams of (2/3 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of solid state coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of golden syrup / light corn syrup.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Homemade Cinnamon Chips instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 0 – 1, 95C / 200°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the ingredients together with a fork until combined. It'll still just look like sugar but a bit clumpier.
- Pour onto the baking sheet and pat down with your hands until you form a rough square about 1/4" thick.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until melted together but not crunchy.
- Let cool completely to set then cut into pieces the size of chocolate chips. The best way is with a pizza cutter.
- Store in an airtight container. They'll last as long as you keep them there.
- Makes around 250g / 1.5 cups.