Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 100 grams of milk chocolate, I use Moo-Free or Plamil vegan brands.
- It’s 50 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 100 grams of gluten-free cornflakes / rice crisp cereal Nutribix.
- Prepare 3 of mini easter eggs, haribo or jelly beans per nest, total 36.
Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Melt the broken up chocolate, syrup and butter in a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until glossy and combined.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases.
- Mix the chocolate into the cornflakes / rice crispie cereal and stir until they're all covered. Nutribix (GF weetabix) works well in these for a proper nest appearance.
- Spoon some of the mixture in equal amounts into each paper case and use your finger to make an indentation in the middle of each nest for the eggs.
- Add 3 mini eggs to each nest and let chill in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Add chenille chicks before serving.
- I used a mixture of gluten-free puffed rice cereal and hoops this time with Haribo Easter mix as decoration.