Vickys No Bake Fruit Tart, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys No Bake Fruit Tart, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys No Bake Fruit Tart, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 150 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 500 grams of gluten-free digestive biscuits / graham crackers, crushed – see my free-from recipe below.
- Prepare 2 packages (3.3 oz) of Jello Pudding (I get mine from Amazon) in vanilla, banana creme or chocolate flavours (those flavours are all vegan and gluten-free).
- It’s 240 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s of light coconut milk.
- It’s of fresh fruit such as raspberries, strawberries, peaches, mangoes, pineapple, kiwi etc, sliced.
Vickys No Bake Fruit Tart, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Melt the butter in a large bowl in the microwave then add to it the cookie crumbs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336555-vickys-digestive-biscuits-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Press the base firmly into a fluted, loose bottomed 8" tart tin and let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes to reset the butter.
- Pour the full fat milk into a bowl and whisk in the 2 packets of pudding mix, adding just enough of the thin milk to loosen it enough to a thick custard consistency.
- Pour into the tart tin and refrigerate for another 10 minutes to set the pudding.
- Now decorate the top with the sliced fruit.
- Chill for an hour before serving and slicing. If you make it further ahead than a couple of hours don't add the fruit until ready to serve.