Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 250 g (1/2 pound) of pork sausages cut into bitesize chunks.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 80 ml (1/3 cup) of dry white wine.
- You need 400 g (14 oz) of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 240 ml of full fat cocout milk / double or heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vickys Italian Sausage seasoning – link below.
- Prepare 500 g of potato gnocchi (uncooked).
- You need of Parmesan-style cheese, most grocery stores sell vegan brands.
- Prepare Handful of freshly sliced basil leaves if desired.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Fry the sausage and onion in a frying pan over a medium-high heat until lightly browned, around 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir in for a minute then add the wine and let boil for a further minute.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, cream, my Italian Sausage Seasoning and the gnocchi. Bring to the boil then cover and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes Vickys Italian Sausage Seasoning plus Recipe Idea GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/7630547-vickys-italian-sausage-seasoning-plus-recipe-idea-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?via=androidsharesheet&shared_at=1553345311.
- Uncover and let it cook for another few minutes until the gnocchi is done and the sauce has thickened.
- Add the parmesan, basil, salt & pepper to taste. Serve immediately.