Vickys Blondies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Blondies, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Blondies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 210 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 190 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 115 grams of dairy free spread (or butter if you're not vegan).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Blondies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease and line a 9 inch tray.
- Combine flour, 1st lot of baking powder and salt in one bowl..
- In another mix both sugars and dairy free spread and beat well.
- Mix water, oil and 2nd lot of baking powder together until light and creamy them add vanilla.
- Add to sugar mix, then add all to flour mix and beat until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 30 – 40 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool in tin for 15 minutes then slice and let cool completely.