Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree. Check Out Thai Food Curry on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home!
In fact, at many markets in Thailand you'll find fresh curry pastes available to buy pre-made. This is a quick and easy curry stir-fry made with chicken, zucchini, red bell pepper and carrot. Coconut milk and curry paste make an irresistible sauce. You can cook Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree
- You need 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- It’s 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It’s 180 g of baby corns.
- It’s of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- You need 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- It’s 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- It’s 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- You need 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- You need of Rice of your choice.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- It’s of Lime.
- It’s of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- You need of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
How to make this Thai red curry. Full recipe with detailed steps in the recipe card at the end of this post. Soften onion in a little oil over a medium heat, then add the chicken and cook until sealed.; Add garlic, ginger, lemongrass paste and a crumbled stock cube and stir together to coat the chicken.; Add the curry paste and stir together.; Add coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, bamboo shoots. Thai Red Curry – everything we know and love about Thai food!
Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree instructions
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you can put anything in it and it will be amazing! This Thai Red Chicken Curry is incredibly delicious, so easy to make with bite size chicken pieces, snow peas and simmered in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. My love for Thai food knows no bounds. Definitely a new favorite at our house and better than any restaurant! You guys HAVE to make this Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe!