Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 4 tbsp of my vanilla pudding mix recipe from link below*.
- Prepare 360 ml of full fat coconut milk (1 & 1/2 cups).
- Prepare 120 ml of water (1/2 a cup).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of BLACK SALT – gives fantastic hint of egg to vegan recipes.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg plus a sprinkling for decoration.
- You need of Rum as required but not necessary!.
Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- If using Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding which is also vegan, there is no need to use a pan – just use a jug or bowl.
- If using my pudding mix, mix the pudding with the milk, water, sugar and a tiny pinch of black salt in a saucepan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334053-vickys-vanilla-pudding-mix-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Simmer on the stove or in the microwave until slightly thickened then add the vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. (No heating required for the Jello Instant Pudding).
- Chill in the fridge for an hour before pouring into glasses and enjoying with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top! Add rum as desired!.