Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of fluffy potatoes such as king Edward, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red sweet pepper, deseeded and quartered.
- Prepare 2 of small courgettes, halved lengthways.
- You need 1 of red onion, peeled and quartered.
- It’s 1 of spray of olive oil.
- You need 8 slice of gluten-free ciabatta bread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 200 grams of baby spinach leaves.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of vegan parmesan optional.
Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Divide the vegetables between the trays, spray with oil to coat, season with salt & pepper and mix well.
- Roast for 25 – 30 minutes until browning and cooked through. Turn once halfway through.
- Give the ciabatta slices a spray with oil or a parmesan topping if using, and place on the baking trays for the last 6 minutes of the vegetables cooking, until golden brown.
- Mix the tbsp olive oil and balsamic vinegar together, season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Divide the spinach leaves between 4 plates, top with some of the roasted veggies, drizzle with the balsamic dressing and serve with the toasted ciabatta slices.
- This is great served both hot and cold so if there are just 2 of you, don't half the recipe! Try it as a cold salad the next say!.