Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1330 grams of tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of red onions, peeled & cut into wedges.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, deseeded & quartered.
- You need 5 clove of garlic, peeled.
- You need 3 sprigs of rosemary plus extra for garnish.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of hot vegetable stock.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of tobasco sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of worcestershire sauce, see my profile for a gluten-free recipe.
- It’s 5 tbsp of vodka, or more stock.
- It’s 200 ml of sour cream, see my profile for vegan recipe.
Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F.
- Put the tomatoes, onions, garlic and peppers onto a baking tray with the rosemary and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Roast for 40 minutes (turning halfway through) or until the vegetables are beginning to char at the edges.
- Puree the vegetables and stock together in batches until smooth then return to the pan.
- Add the vinegar, tobasco, worcestershire sauce and vodka and warm through.
- Serve topped with a swirl of sour cream and some cheese straws, see my profile for a free-from recipe!.