Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil.
You can cook Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil
- It’s 80 grams of ★ Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★ Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Beet sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Ground almond powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy milk.
Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil instructions
- Roast the almond powder on a pan until golden..
- Put all the ★ ingredients (everything but the soy milk) in a bowl and whisk (If you mix at this step, you don't need to sift the dry ingredients. Easy!).
- Add soy milk and whisk to a smooth consistency..
- Heat a pan over low heat and pour the batter..
- When the surface is bubbly, turn over and cook the other side..
- It's finished when it's cooked on both sides!.