Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free).
You can cook Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free)
- You need 1/2 cup of oat flour (gluten-free).
- You need 1 of large baked sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of dates.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of agave syrup (can replace with maple or date syrup).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (for frosting).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (for frosting).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of water.
Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius..
- In the food processor, blend dates until smooth. Take out 1 tablespoon of date paste and set aside for frosting..
- In the same food processor with the remaining date paste, add oat flour, cacao powder, sweet potato, water and agave syrup. Blend until combined..
- Place the mixture from step 3 into a non-stick baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius. Let it cool down before frosting..
- For frosting, mix peanut butter, a tablespoon of paste from step 2 and vanilla..
- Keep them in the fridge overnight and serve..