Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free).
You can have Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free)
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of date soaked in the water.
- It’s 1 cup of plant-based milk (I used hazelnut milk).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of oat flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 of banana cut into half.
Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius..
- In a blender or food processor, add all the wet ingredients and blend until smooth..
- In a mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients..
- Add the wet mixture from step 1 to dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix them well until combined..
- Add the batter into a bread tin and spread evenly. Top with half banana..
- Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius..
- After 40 mins, cover with foil and bake for another 20 mins..