Cornbread – VEGAN & GF, DF – Serves 6. Just the best vegan cornbread, perfect for serving with chili. It's wonderfully moist, perfectly sweet and only requires one bowl! This vegan cornbread is seriously the BEST.
This vegan cornbread is sweet, tender, moist, and full of corn flavour. As soon as I posted my recipe for The Best Vegan Chili Ever, I started getting requests for my vegan cornbread recipe, but I. Say hello to your new favorite cornbread. You can have Cornbread – VEGAN & GF, DF – Serves 6 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornbread – VEGAN & GF, DF – Serves 6
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour/ GF flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or plant based milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetcorn (optional).
This homemade cornbread recipe can be egg free, dairy free, vegan, gluten free, sugar free, and oil free. You will love this vegan cornbread! It's super easy to make, soft, moist, and buttery completely without dairy products or eggs! It's great with chili or just on its own with vegan butter or maple syrup.
Cornbread – VEGAN & GF, DF – Serves 6 instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C (170C fan assisted). Line a 1lb loaf tin or place paper-cases into 6 muffin tins.
- Mix all the dry ingredients..
- Add the vet ingredients and mix with a hand whisk until it’s all well blended..
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin OR divide it between the muffin cases. Gently tap the tin or muffin tray onto the table to get rid of any air bubbles. Bake it for 15-20 minutes if making muffins and 25-30 minutes if making a loaf. Insert a skewer and when it comes out clean it’s ready. Enjoy !.
Vegan cornbread, so soft, moist and fluffy, perfect for serving with soups, stews, and chilies! Light and fluffy vegan cornbread is perfect when smeared with vegan buttery spread. Serve this alongside your favorite chili recipe! The other day when we were making chili and cornbread, I looked. The best tried and true vegan cornbread recipe!