Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 2 of large ripe avocados.
- It’s 60 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 120 ml of agave nectar or to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of some coconut cream to thin and mellow to your own taste.
Vickys Choc-a-Mole! (Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse) GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Halve the avocados and remove stones. Scoop out flesh and chop roughly.
- Add to a blender with the rest of the ingredients except for the cream.
- Pulse blend, scraping down the sides as required to get all the avocado chunks smooth.
- If your avocado isn't quite soft enough drizzle a little of the milk in to help it get going. Taste and add milk as needed but don't use so much to make the mousse too wet or it won't set.
- Mix some coconut cream in to adjust the consistency and flavour and whip up. Pour into serving glasses / ramekins and chill in fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- You can flavour this mousse any way you want. In the past I've used fresh orange juice instead of milk to get the blender moving and omitted the vanilla. I've also done mint chocolate using a tsp of mint essence. You can add banana to it, lots of options. And no one would guess this decadant dessert has avocado in it, it's just gorgeous!.