Vickys Cashew Yogurt, GF DF EF SF Vegan.
You can cook Vickys Cashew Yogurt, GF DF EF SF Vegan using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Cashew Yogurt, GF DF EF SF Vegan
- Prepare 200 grams of unsalted cashew nuts.
- You need 400 grams of canned strawberries in juice/syrup, drained but juice reserved.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
Vickys Cashew Yogurt, GF DF EF SF Vegan instructions
- Soak the cashews in warm water to soften for 2 hours, then drain and rinse.
- Put into a blender with the drained fruit, 150mls of the juice from the can and the banana.
- Blitz for a good 5 minutes until the nuts are pureed as smooth as possible.
- Put into a lidded container in the fridge and chill for 2 hours before eating, this will let the yogurt thicken a little more.
- Makes around 750ml yogurt. If you find it too thick for your taste after chilling add the rest of the reserved fruit juice or any other juice you have on hand.
- Try using peaches, pineapple, mango, raspberries, apricots, pears or your favourite combo!.
- You can use fresh fruit if you like, I prefer canned for this as the fruit juice is included but basically you just need around 160g of fruit.
- Servings based on 125g per person.