Vegan Gluten-Free Warabi Salad.
You can cook Vegan Gluten-Free Warabi Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten-Free Warabi Salad
- You need 2 of bunches Bracken fern.
- Prepare 1 medium of Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 50 ml of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of packet Kombu tea.
- You need 1 of (or shio kombu).
Vegan Gluten-Free Warabi Salad instructions
- Rinse the bracken fern, discard the base, and cut into 5 cm lengths..
- Put 1 teaspoon salt (not listed) into a pot of boiling water, add the bracken fern, starting by immersing the thick stems first, then add the rest of the stems after 30 seconds..
- After about 3 minutes, drain, chill under cold water, then drain excess water..
- Mince the tomato and onion, toss with the blanched bracken fern, then season with salt, kombu tea, and sesame oil to taste..