Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan).
You can cook Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan)
- You need 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 1 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 of lemon , juiced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 7 drops of liquid smoke *.
- It’s 3 cloves of black garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lucuma powder *.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of paprika smoked.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/3 – 1/2 cup of water alkaline.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder*.
Vegan Smoked "Pepperjack-Bacon" Kale Chips (Gluten free, Soy Free, Nut free, Raw, Vegan) instructions
- Optional- Soak Sunflower Seeds for at least 2 hours in warm water..
- Wash Kale in a bowl of water and vinegar or produce cleaner. Drain and dry with a salad spinner, towels, paper towels or air dry..
- De-stem Kale by loosely pinching the stem and sliding your index finger and thumb up the leaf, so the leaf slips right off of the fibrous stem. Collect the leaves in a large bowl..
- Rinse Sunflower Seeds and place in food processor or blender, along with all other ingredients except for oil and water..
- Blend thoroughly, scrape down sides and add water. If you need to add more water to allow the mixture to blend do so..
- Once the mixture is smooth and incorporated, slowly add oil while the machine is running if you have the option through a feed tube. If not simply add the oil and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Scrape the processor or blender down and pour into the bowl of kale..
- Now the fun part! Massage the kale and be sure to do this with a calm state of mind. Take deep breaths and send love into the food. It may sound silly, but this is very important. "Haste makes waste." Once the sauce is evenly distributed transfer the kale to your dehydrator sheet or a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- If using the a dehydrator, dry at 110F for about 18 hours, check at about 13 hours to see how dry the chips are..
- If using the oven, set to the lowest setting and bake until dry..
- Enjoy your bacon-y, chees-y, smok-y goodness with 0 guilt. Congrats, you really did it..