Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. A lot of people don 't realise that the vanilla, chocolate, lemon, pistachio and banana cream flavours of Jello Instant Pudding are gluten-free, soy-free and vegan!!. Christmas pudding is definitely a "Love it or hate it" thing. Best Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for deliciously moist banana bread bursting with chocolate and made with whole ingredients.
Juicy mushrooms take center stage in this vegan wellington. My vegan mushroom wellington is a fun spin on the classic beef. Enjoy my Recipe for this Vegan and Sugar Free Chocolate Orange Chia Pudding! You can cook Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- Prepare 350 g of mixed dried fruit – raisins, currants, sultanas, cherries.
- You need 100 g of medjool dates, pitted.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Brandy.
- It’s 150 g of gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- You need 120 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 55 g of gluten-free flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sweet Mixed Spice for baking.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 2 of oranges, zested and juiced (100ml juice).
- You need 80 ml of water.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cointrea.
- You need 1 tsp of orange extract / flavouring.
- You need 100 g of choc chips such as Enjoy Life or Moo Free brands.
You'll be blown away if you've ever loved the chocolate oranges that go around. Hand knitted Christmas pudding with a Terrys chocolate orange inside Perfect gift for the man/woman that has everything x. Nie udało się przetłumaczyć tej oferty na język polski. Hand knitted Christmas pudding with a Terry's chocolate orange inside.
Vickys Chocolate Orange Christmas Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step
- Soak the dried fruit and chopped dates in the Brandy the night before making the pudding.
- Grease a 2 pint / 1.2 litre pudding basin with some olive oil and cut a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, sugar, flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum and spices together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the orange juice and orange zest, water, olive oil, Cointrea and orange extract.
- Fold in the soaked fruit and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding basin.
- Cut another circle of parchment paper to fit the top of the basin like a lid.
- Cover with foil, making sure it's scrunched tight around the top of the bowl.
- Put the pudding basin inside a large pot and pour hot water inside the pot so it comes halfway up the side of the basin.
- Cover the pot and start the water simmering. Leave the pudding in to steam for 3 & 1/2 hours.
- Remove the basin from the pot and set aside to cool, still covered, for 30 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate if serving.
- Serve immediately with some warm custard, ice cream or chocolate sauce or let cool fully, wrap in clingfilm and keep in the fridge. The pudding will keep for at least 4 weeks chilled in the fridge. To reheat simply put back in the bowl, recover and resteam for 2 hours until warmed through.
- Merry Christmas!.
This chocolate orange Christmas pudding is a deliciously indulgent gluten free alternative to a traditional Christmas pudding. Why not impress your guests by pouring over some Cointreau and light it just before serving for a real showstopping dessert? Chocolate Chia Pudding is a combination of healthy, wholesome ingredients that are dairy-free, refined sugar-free and whips up into a deliciously creamy, almost tapioca like, pudding! Have fun with your family these holidays preparing these beautiful pudding cakes! Learn how to make healthy raw vegan recipes with Chef Heather Pace.