Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek. These are sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan, and also gluten-free and oil-free. Triple Chocolate Vegan + GF Doughnuts from Baked Doughnuts for Everyone + Giveaway! Not only is Ashley a good friend and one of my favourite bloggers, but she just came out with her first cookbook this.
Every time I share a recipe for oatmeal cookies, I think: will Jenny like this? Many of you have been requesting more refined sugar free recipes, and I love when you request recipes! Please always feel free to leave suggestions. You can cook Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek
- It’s of For the base:.
- You need 250 g of almonds.
- It’s 150 g of raisins.
- You need 4 of dates (stones removed).
- Prepare of For the caramel:.
- Prepare 32 of dates (stones removed).
- Prepare 6 of figs.
- You need 4 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of water.
- It’s of For the toping:.
- Prepare 300 g of dark unsweet (vegan) chocolate(I used my chocolate with is 70% dark chocolate with date syrup).
- You need of For decoration:.
- It’s of Mix nuts and morels.
The easiest way to make sugar-free, allergy-free, vegan marshmallow fluff with an unexpected ingredient! There should be a love song dedicated to cinnamon rolls and a hot mug of coffee – the pairing is simply delicious! Vegan and refined sugar-free are two qualities that are pretty hard to find in any lemon cream pie. So imagine my happiness when I discovered this recipe!
Vegan, sugar free, GF, Mazurek instructions
- To make the base, process the almonds in a food processor for about 1 minute until they reach a fine texture. Set the almonds aside in a bowl. Process the raisins and dates in a food processor until they a smooth paste, add the almonds and process the entire mixture. Place the mixture between two pieces of greaseproof paper and, using a rolling pin, roll it out until you have a square that is 1 cm thick..
- To make the caramel, blend the dates, figs, coconut oil and water in a blender until it becomes a uniform caramel-like mass. It shouldn`t runny, but should hang easily on a spoon. Add a few additional dates or put it in the fridge if it is too runny- just be aware that it solidifies quickly..
- Smooth the caramel over the base..
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marine and pour it over the caramel..
- Decorate with nuts and dried fruits..
- Let the chocolate cool, then cut the mixture into 24 pieces and place them in the fridge..
Vegan, gluten-free, oil free and refined sugar free. I specialize in vegan + gluten-free + mostly oil-free recipes with a whole food plant based philosophy. Will this work with coconut oil and milk substitutes? My grandson is allergic to coconut as well as eggs, sugar, and is gf. Have you recovered from your inevitable sugar-induced coma yet?