Vickys Double Chocolate Raspberry Tart, GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN.
You can have Vickys Double Chocolate Raspberry Tart, GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Double Chocolate Raspberry Tart, GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN
- It’s of For The Cookie Base.
- Prepare 120 g of gluten-free / plain flour (1 cup).
- Prepare 25 g of cocoa powder (1/4 cup).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine.
- It’s 115 g of granulated sugar (1/3 cup).
- You need 4 tbsp of coconut milk or as required.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of For The Filling.
- You need 50 g of granulated sugar (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Prepare 325 ml of full fat coconut milk (11 oz).
- Prepare 130 g of chocolate chips – I use Plamil or Enjoy Life vegan brands.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 250 g of fresh raspberries.
Vickys Double Chocolate Raspberry Tart, GF DF EF SF NF VEGAN step by step
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until pale and light.
- Stir in the coconut milk and vanilla then slowly add the flour mixture.
- Bring together to form a dough, adding more milk by the teaspoon as required.
- Pat the dough into a round disc or a cube, wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and spray a 9" round or rectangular loose-bottomed tart tin with oil.
- Roll out the chilled dough large enough to fit into the shape of your tin, pressing into all the edges and corners.
- Prick the bottom of the dough with a fork and bake for 15 – 17 minutes.
- Set aside to cool completely, unmoulding once the base is set.
- To make the filling, whisk together the sugar and cornflour, with a dash of the coconut milk, then add the rest of the milk over a medium heat.
- Cook around 5 minutes, whisking constantly until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate chips and vanilla, whisking until the chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Keep stirring as the filling cools slightly. Pour the warm filling into the cooled base and cover with clingfilm so the film is touching pudding.
- This stops the top of the filling setting with a 'skin' on top.
- Refrigerate until set, 2 hours or so. Top with fresh raspberries before serving and cut into even wedges or slices.
- So good!.