Gluten Free & Vegan Coconut Donuts.
You can cook Gluten Free & Vegan Coconut Donuts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free & Vegan Coconut Donuts
- It’s 1.1/2 cup of powdered oats.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut(dry).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut cream(Thick layer above coconut milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of while chocolate.
- It’s of Few sprinklers.
Gluten Free & Vegan Coconut Donuts step by step
- In a food processor jar combine together oats, desiccated coconut, baking powder & baking soda. Pulse it just a few times and take out.
- In a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, vinegar, coconut oil and coconut sugar and mix well.
- Combine the liquid mix and the dry mix together to form a lump free batter..
- Grease the donut pan with some oil and pour the batter carefully in each cavity, I poured the remaining batter in a small loaf tin.
- Bake in a preheated even at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool completely and then carefully de-mould them..
- Mix coconut cream and melted white chocolate and then drizzle it over the donuts and decorate with some sprinklers.