Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!.
You can have Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious!
- It’s 240 g of cooked black beans (or 1 400g can, drained).
- You need 100 g of dates, pitted.
- It’s 175 ml of coconut oil.
- You need 80 g of milled flaxseeds.
- Prepare 80 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 150 g of maple or carob syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of For Icing:.
- Prepare 2 of avocados – they should b very ripe.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of carob or maple syrup (optional).
- You need of For decoration:.
- Prepare 100 g of berries.
Flourless Chocolate Cake vegan, GF, NF, no added sugar & still delicious! step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan). in the food processor, blend the drained beans, dates and coconut oil together to a smooth paste.
- Add other ingredients and blend until everything is well mixed together..
- Pour into 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper and smooth the top..
- Bake for 45 minutes in the centre of the oven OR until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool before placing carefully on a serving plate (because it has not gluten, it breaks easily).
- To make the icing, scoop the avocados out of their skin and blend in a food processor. Add cocoa powder and maple syrup to taste, and blend until smooth..
- Use a palette knife to spread the icing on top of the cake. Dust with cocoa powder and decorate with berries or orange peel..