Banana Bread – vegan and GF.
You can have Banana Bread – vegan and GF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread – vegan and GF
- It’s 2 cups of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas – mash 3 and slice 1.
- Prepare A few of dates, chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of walnuts, roughly chopped – optional.
Banana Bread – vegan and GF instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt..
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well..
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well..
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using..
- Put into a loaf tin – lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration..
- Bake for about 50 mins – until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋.